Saturday, December 12, 2009

Other People Get Married Too?

Our friends Jesse & Jenny got married last weekend in Orange County. Matt & I had a great time! I was so happy to see the wedding, because Jenny was my 'wedding friend' this past year. It was very cool to have a friend also getting married so we could share the fun and frustrations.



Beautiful, right?



Jesse getting ringed.



How awesome are those roses in the glass? Amazing.




Jenny coming down the aisle. So pretty!




We found this car that matched my outfit. I hurt my knee so I was walking around with a cane, but it also matched my outfit so all was well.



If you look real close there's a white tiger behind Matt. The venue had a zoo!



This is the inside of the hall.



This is really cool. They had a logo made for them and it was on the dance floor.



Me & my old roommate Thomas. We were both roommates with the groom Jesse in college.



I assume you know these people.



For favors, they had Christmas ornaments. And I didn't have earrings, so this was a great combination.



Deidre was also one of my old roommates from college, and she commandeered our camera and took most of our pictures. But I'm grateful because now we have all these pictures!



Wedding friends, yay!



Together with the happy couple.



The cupcakes were really good. I had more than one. I will not tell you how many. But it was more than one.



Matt ate both his and my sundaes. Shhh... Don't tell anyone.


Congrats Jesse & Jenny!

0 comments:

Yellow Puppies Blogger Template | Template Design | Elque 2008