Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy Anniversary To Us!



It's our one month anniversary! We made it!

It's been a kind of zany two weeks since we've been back. At first we both had to work crazy overtime as punishment for taking so much time off. But I showed them! This week I got a nasty cold, and was forced to spend a good amount of time resting at home. But alas, work has ultimately defeated me as I am now back to working overtime to make up for that time off! The battle continues...

Nonetheless, we deserve a night out! And we're going to celebrate our grand one month anniversary by going to the movies. Which I'm pretty excited about because we haven't actually been to the movies in some time.

Matt gave me the most adorable one month anniversary card (he drew it himself) - with one sheep for each day we've been married (there were lots of sheep in Iceland) - and a pretty rose. Isn't he a great husband?

And hopefully by two months I'll have the whole album (online and physical) put together!

*This blog post was written under the influence of cold medication. I take no responsibility for the content or quality of this post.*

0 comments:

Yellow Puppies Blogger Template | Template Design | Elque 2008