Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sweater Update!



They don't allow propane heaters! We might explode the Library. But we're still going to try to throw this shindig outside. All these East Coasters, who are obviously not from California, keep telling me that it's not going to really be *that* cold. But I am skeptical. Either way, the sweater update today? Definitely bring one. I guess we just want to make sure you all have a taste of Iceland!

Chance you will be updated on the weather situation again at some point? 100%!

Matt & I are still working on this jet lag business. But as far as Reception planning goes, it's kind of awesome, because otherwise I'd never be up by 6am every day. On the downside, I have a sneaking suspicion that the words I say do not always make sense.

T-Minus 2 days to the big party!

0 comments:

Yellow Puppies Blogger Template | Template Design | Elque 2008