Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Matt & I had a snow picnic for Valentine's Day. We went up to the San Gabriel Mountains where we often hike and it was very busy. Clearly we were not the only ones looking for snow. But knowing the area better than most, we found a quiet place on the road to Devil's Peak.




Matt had to run back to the car to put the parking pass up (or we'll get a $6 ticket! Ack!) so I set up and was waiting for him when he came back.




He threw a snowball at me then took a picture, creating this kind of weird effect. Fear not though, it didn't hit me, but landed short. Also, I'm rocking the yellow cat hat, which has eyes and ears.




Here's our romantic Sparkling Cider set up.






Matt relaxing and knocking some back.




This is me dusting off after I unceremoniously fell in the snow.




But see, I'm totally over it.


Matt obviously had a little more control over the camera than I did, but I'll get him back next time.

Also, get used to the red coat, Matt got it for me for my birthday, to wear in Iceland.

But we had a nice outing! I hope everyone else had a great Valentine's Day!

0 comments:

Yellow Puppies Blogger Template | Template Design | Elque 2008